Having a safe workplace allows people to have a positive attitude towards work. It is important that employers and workers are aware of workplace safety practice. This knowledge will help everyone to stay fit, healthy and safe. To achieve your goal, you need cooperation and commitment from all workers and effective safety training is one key to achieving this.
The Ten Commandments of Workplace Safety training DVD covers the following ten aspects of safety:
- Everyone is responsible for their own safety and the safety of others.
- All accidents are preventable.
- Follow Company rules, regulations and procedures.
- Assess the Risks. Stop and think.
- Be proactive about safety.
- If you're not trained, don't do it.
- Manual Handling - Manage the lift.
- Don't take shortcuts.
- Practice good housekeeping.
- Be prepared.
Preview this title now online
"Great work on the video, I will be adding it into our orientation here as I feel it fits very well with our work scope. Thank you again for your help."
Kevin Rome - Safety Coordinator
KLS Earthworks Ltd (Canada)
Purchasing a license for this program will give employees access to train from multiple locations/sites anywhere anytime 24/7.
Click here for more information.
DVD Price: AUD495.00
Order by 11/30/13 and receive a 3 year licence for the price of 1 year.
Intranet Licence (1 year) for up to 1,000 users AUD1,195.00
To complete a order form to pay for your order by credit card click here.
Contact us for further information and to place your order.