Contact us to arrange a preview. Click on the "Request Preview" link in the right hand panel.
This forklift safety training DVD highlights the various hazards associated with operating a forklift in the workplace.
Viewers will learn about:
- The responsibilites of both the forklift operator and the employer
- The importance of daily checks and maintenance
- Hazard identification & risk assessment
- The stability triangle, centre of gravity, and how this impacts on a forklift’s stability
- Procedures for reporting faults
- Products on the market to improve the safety of forklifts
Other training DVDs relevant to this topic:
Toolbox Induction Series: Forklift Safety
Working Around Forklifts
Why Me? Why Not Me! - (The Kahi Puru Story- a forklift driver who is lost a leg in a forklift accident challenges the viewer to take safety seriously.)