Contact us to arrange a preview. Click on the "Request Preview" link in the right hand panel.
Hot work is a term used to describe tasks such as welding, thermal or oxygen cutting or heating, grinding, in fact any work that may create heat or a continuous stream of sparks.
This Hot Work safety training DVD:
- How hot work and welding should only be undertaken by qualified and experienced personnel
- How workers should only undertake hot work when issued with a permit and risk assessment prior to commencing work
- What a permit lays out and what a risk
- Choose any 7 titles for AU$75.00 each (+ GST for Australian Customers)
- Full Series AU$2,795.00 + GST for Australian Customers
36 Induction video topics to choose from for your WHS training.
These toolbox talks are available on DVD, as elearning modules or for licencing to deliver across your company intranet.