Click on the link above to preview online.
One of the most common tools used for assessing and controlling risks is the document known as the Safe Method Work Statement - SMWS (previously JSA).
This safety training DVD features:
- Why A Safe Method Work Statement should be used
- How it should be completed
- Who should be involved in the preparation of the document.
- Choose any 7 titles for AU$75.00 each (+ GST for Australian Customers)
- Full Series AU$2,795.00 (+ GST for Australian Customers)
36 Induction video topics to choose from for your WHS training.
These toolbox talks are available on DVD, as elearning modules or for licencing to deliver across your company intranet.