This allows access to the training via your company intranet on any connected computer (In the same way your shared work files are accessed). What’s more, it has your own company logo embedded giving you ownership. The intranet licence opens up a myriad of possibilities and facilitates self-paced training. The video files run directly from your company servers and are accessible by trainees 24/7.
A Corporate Licence will provide you with unlimited access to the training programmes for all your employees: 24/7, via DVD, intranet and/or internet. The content becomes yours (naturally the copyright remains with the producers) to use -in perpetuity- and available for your corporate branding for all employees to benefit.
- Electronic video files customised with your corporate logo/safety message/branding.
- PowerPoint of the slide show.
- Copyright permission to replicate all the training material (video, PPT, assessment, etc.) on CD or host on your intranet for the all employees within your company. This also includes permission to produce additional language versions of the film and support material through reputable production facilities and with the proviso that a master tape for each language or support material is sent to us for final approval.
- Lifetime licensing- no annual renewals.
- With a corporate licence, you have complete permanent access to using the training programmes within your organisation at a set price that you can share across the various parts of the organisation.
Features and Benefits of eLearning:
- Learning is self-paced and gives participants a chance to work at their own pace
- Learning is self-directed, allowing participants to choose content and tools appropriate to their differing interests, needs, and skill levels
- Accommodates multiple learning styles using a variety of delivery methods designed around the learner
- Geographical barriers are eliminated, opening up broader education options
- 24/7 accessibility makes scheduling easy and allows a greater number of people to attend classes
- On-demand access means learning can take place as required
- Overall training costs are frequently lower than other traditional methods
- Enhances computer and Internet skills
- The elearning environment draws upon many years of established teacing principles.
Contact us for more information
Click here for a brochure on both programs
The Human and Organisational Causes
Why was there no focus on major hazard risk? The distinction between process safety and personal safety that Hopkins makes, answers this question as he analyses the organisational factors that contributed to poor engineering decisions made with all the judgements centred on commercial risk.
Key learning outcomes:
At the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand how organisational structure may contribute to poor engineering decision making
- Be aware of major hazard risk indicators
- Be aware that preoccupation with profit before safety comes at a cost
- Learn from other incidents
- Understand defence in depth
- Be aware of the multi-causal nature of accidents.
Falling Dominos of Macondo: A Failure of Defence in Depth